Vmanx New Energy Vehicle Sensor VS-102 is recently developed by Vmanx Research and Development unit. It’s one kind of membrane type contact sensor. The contacts of sensor evenly distribute on the stress-bearing surface of seat, will generate a trigger signal when the external force presses on the seat.
Basic Parameters of Vmanx New Energy Vehicle Sensor VS-102:
- Electrical Properties
- Working voltage:≤50VDC
- Working current:≤100mA
- Contact resistance:0.5~100Ω
- Insulation resistance:≥100MΩ (100VDC)
- Substrate material withstand voltage:2kDVC
- Rebound time:≤6ms
- Loop resistance:≤100Ω
- Insulation ink pressure:100VDC
- Mechanical properties
- Button life:≥1 million times
- Closed displacement:0.25~0.35mm
- Health standard of force:100~300g
- Lead wire anti-curvature:circuit won’t break with d = 10mm steel rod pressuring and rolling 80 times constantly
- Environmental Performance
- Working temperature: -20 ℃ ~ + 70 ℃
- Storage temperature: -40 ℃ ~ + 85 ℃ ;Humidity 85% ± 5%
Vmanx New Energy Vehicle Sensor VS-102 can be applied to the car seat occupant perception system, such as safety belt reminder (SBR), taxi automatic message accounting system, airbag’s sensor, condition that the driver leaves seat.
For example, with this device, occupancy sensor can detect if anybody sits or not, and the airbag won’t open if nobody. It can also design the dimension of sensors and sensitivity of contacts as the shape and hardness of car seat.
For more details, please find us on-
Official website: http://vmanx.com.