Vmanx Mountain Bike Seat Sensor VS-308 is designed to facilitate the integration of flat and flexible electronics and sensors in sports equipment like mountain bike and shared bicycle. The sensor comprises all environment friendly features with high sensibility and long durability.
Major Features of VS-308:
- Membrane type
- Pressure trigger
- Can detect if anybody sits or not,output signals to the seat belt warning device
- Can design the dimension of sensors and sensitivity of contacts as the shape and hardness of car seat
- Mountain Bike Seat SensorVS-308, Vmanx new design
Basic parameters of VS-308:
- Ambient temperature: 20℃±5℃
- Rated working voltage:13.5V
- Rated long-time working current:≤10mA
- Short-time/Pulse working current:≤20mA
- Limit voltage: 19VDC
- Insulation resistance:≥100MΩ
- Loop resistance:＜40Ω
Mountain Bike Seat Sensor is one kind of membrane type contact sensor. The contacts of sensor evenly distribute on the stress-bearing surface of seat, will generate a trigger signal when the external force presses on the seat. It can be applied to the motor bike and bicycle occupant perception system.
If you want to learn more about vmanx products, please find us on-
Official website: http://vmanx.com.