The FPC or Flexible printed circuit also known as flex circuits, is a technology for assembling electronic circuits by mounting electronic devices on flexible plastic substrates, such as polyimide or transparent conductive polyester.
Features of Vmanx FPC Components
- High reliability, perfect flexibility
- High destiny of wiring
- Smaller than PCB; it can effectively reduce products’ volume and make more easily transportable.
- More light weight than PCB; it can reduce the weight of finial products.
- Thinner than PCB; it can improve the flexibility and strengthen the three dimensional assembly in limited space.
- Thickness: 0.07-7mm
- Layers: 1-30
- Material: PI, Polyester, FR4
- Big size:500*700mm
- Min hole diameter (blind hole): 0.03mm
- Min hole diameter (through hole): 0.1mm
- Min trace width/spacing: 0.035/0.035
- Surface finish: OSP, ENIG
- Copper thickness: 0.25-4oz
- Solder-mask color: Green/yellow/black/white/red/blue
- Hole copper thickness:15-100um
- Routing tolerance: ±0.075
- Hole diameter tolerance: PTH: ±0.4 NPHT: ±0.025
- Special process: Blind Buried Hole HDI
Area of Applications
- Consumer Electronics
- Automotive Electronics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Telecom etc.
For more details, please find us on-
Official website: http://vmanx.com