Vmanx Electric Vehicle Occupancy Sensor VS-103 can be applied in bus, car or other vehicles related to occupant perception system. It is one kind of membrane type contact sensor. The contacts of sensor evenly distribute on the stress-bearing surface of seat, will generate a trigger signal when the external force presses on the seat.
Features of Vmanx Electric Vehicle Occupancy Sensor VS-103:
- Membrane type
- Pressure trigger
- Can detect if anybody sits or not,output signals to the seat belt warning device
- Can design the dimension of sensors and sensitivity of contacts as the shape and hardness of car seat
Basic parameters of Electric Vehicle Occupancy Sensor VS-103:
- Ambient temperature: 20℃±5℃
- Rated working voltage:13.5V
- Rated long-time working current:≤10mA
- Short-time/Pulse working current:≤20mA
- Limit voltage: 19VDC
- Insulation resistance:≥100MΩ
- Loop resistance:＜40Ω
If you’re interested and have any query, please contact us without delay. Find us on-
Official website: http://vmanx.com.