1. The car seat sensor is a thin-film contact sensor. The contacts of the sensor are evenly distributed on the force surface of each seat. When the seat feels the pressure from the outside, a trigger signal will be generated.
2. It is used in car seats and passenger perception systems, such as seat belt alarm sensors, safety airbag sensors, and other purposes such as the driver leaving the seat.
Type:Seat pressure sensor
Size/ Dimension:Support customization
Application areas: Bus seats, car seats, massage chairs, child seats, etc.
3. When we install this device, it can sense whether there are people on the seat, and the safety gas will
not be opened when there is no one, and it can adjust the hardness and leather according to the different
shapes of the car seats. Tightness to adjust the shape of the sensor and the sensitivity of the contacts, etc.
1. Thin film pressure sensor;
2. When the seat is not sitting, the sensor is disconnected, that is, the resistance is infinite;
3. When the seat is seated, the sensor is switched on, and the resistance is ≤ 100Ω.
4. The thickness of the film pressure sensor can be customized according to customers
Seat Pressure Sensor
1. Safety belt reminder system: It is a system that reminds the passenger of the car when the passenger of the car is not wearing seat belts.
2. Occupant detection system of vehicle safety belt reminder: Installed in the motor vehicle seat, it is composed of the sensing device, a wiring harness, and a connecting device, and is used to judge the occupancy of an occupant on the seat.
3. Detection device: It is a kind of test equipment used to capture the signal of the sensing device and reflect the occupancy status of the occupant or the non-occupancy of the object detected by the sensing device in the form of sound and light. For example, the occupant occupancy indicator light is on, otherwise, the indicator light is off.
4. Detection: When the sensing device detects that the seat is occupied by an occupant, the detection device indicates the occupant occupancy status.
5. Non-detectability: When the sensing device detects that the seat is not occupied by the occupant, the detection device indicates that the object is not occupied.
Working principle: The detection system consists of an electronic control unit (ECU), a seat belt reminder device (SBR), and a seat belt lock. It can detect the occupancy of passengers in the seat and the non-occupancy of objects, and decide whether to turn on the lights or sound warnings to remind passengers to fasten their seat belts.
VMANX (Zhongman Enterprise), as a touch electronic R&D, design, and manufacturer, is committed to providing customers with Realize the perfect integration of product appearance layout and function definition. With touch electronics as the core, it provides services from structural design, circuit layout, software development, and testing, production, and assembly. As an R&D and manufacturing enterprise, VMANX cooperates with many well-known brands around the world and has a good reputation.
In the current ever-changing market, VMANX's continued and stable development stems from its professional and innovative capabilities, supporting integration capabilities, and customer-friendly service concepts. The company has established branches and factories in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Dongguan, and Huizhou respectively. And has agents and distribution partners in major economic zones around the world. Continue to provide customers with thin film sensors , thin film electronics ,touch electronics , touch modules , LED photoelectric products other product design and manufacturing services and grow together with customers.
VMANX is an independent brand of Zhongman Enterprise. The company adheres to the concept of quality first and has passed the ISO9001 quality system certification (CERTIFICATE NO: 47118), IATF16949 automotive product certification (CERTIFICATE NO: 0459928), German vegetable mushroom TUV field certification factory, etc. (REPORT NO.: 22542164_T).