Vmanx research and development team has designed a new capacitor controlled touch sensor for automobile. It offer flexibility and transparent circuits, enabling keypad backlighting on curved surfaces for capacitive user interface panels.
Features of automobile power capacitor controlled touch sensor
- Effective on a wide range of substrates, including polyester (PET), polycarbonate and glass; Appropriate for a variety of applications requiring durable, translucent circuits
- Capable of both touch-sensing and proximity-sensing actuation; Enables both capacitive touch, sliders, wheels for actuation to meet a broad range of design needs
- Thin, clear conductive sensor; Supports backlighting techniques that create space savings when compared to other techniques
- Applied with pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA); Eliminates the need to use the more expensive optically clear adhesive (OCA) to apply. Standard PSA is an effective application method for PEDOT
- Transparent circuits; Allows lighting to pass through them, resulting in a capacitive key backlit through the circuit
- Flexible transparent conductive sensor; Can be implemented on curved surfaces allowing for more elaborate designs
- Allows low-temperature processing and; simplified design; Lowers overall production costs
Area of Applications
- Private cars
- Motorcycle etc.
For more details, please find us on-
Official website: http://vmanx.com